This course covers the basic wellbore logging and interpretation. The course starts with an overview of basic drilling operations and completions. This will be followed by a comprehensive overview of formation evaluation and the appropriate applications or tools used to meet its objective. By the end of the course participants will have the opportunity to experience interpreting well logs.
Course duration: 3 days
- fundamental understanding of petroleum engineering technology
- essential working knowledgeof drilling operations and completions
- fundamental understanding of formation evaluation and its objective
- basic concepts and methodology of well log acquisition and processing for subsurface or reservoir
- basic well log interpretation
This basic course is designed for petroleum industry personals which include junior petroleum engineers, operators and technical support and administrative personal.